Saturday, November 17, 2007

Empty Skyline

Click Image to see larger version in my gallery



14 x 10 in  -  36 x 25 cm.    
This was inspired by a photo I took on the trip to New York. You can see the whole of the New York photo set by following the link to RogerPf's Photos in the side bar.

I am pleased with this one, it's not how I want to paint, I prefer a lot more looseness, but it works and that counts a lot.

If anyone has not understood the title. I am not being ironic it is more what should have been there, at that spot, being the skyline.

This is the photo that inspired the painting.

2 comments:

  1. Roger,
    I enjoyed my visit to your blog. I especially like this painting and your new paintings in the Hopper style. Very good stuff!

    And now I get how you added the "Back to Top" link, so will try to do that as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your comment Stacy.

    ReplyDelete