Sunday, October 14, 2007

Scissors and Thread 1

Click Image to see larger version in my gallery
5 x 7 in  -  13 x 18 cm.     This is the first of a number of 5 x 7 inch sketches. My 'half a plan' is to frame them at moderate cost so, to have them ready for the next local art show. The idea is to have simple 'Original Art Work' from a local artist and to have it moderately priced so hopefully it will sell well.

I think the present composition is a bit thin but then again maybe not, what do you think? Feel free to leave a comment.

I also thought of showing it with a copy of the ref hanging below the painting. Something like this. I know that, I like comparing the two, maybe a buyer will as well.

It occurs to me that at some time in the future a buyer of one of these mini paintings may be reading this. If so, I do hope you enjoy your painting whether you hang it in the loo or elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment